Fundamental alerts trigger when a specific fundamental value is met.
NOTE: Fundamental Alerts are not available for Basic subscriptions.
Fundamentals include revenue, earnings, assets, liabilities, and growth. They help determine a company’s health as well as its growth prospects.
These alert types can be added to existing positions. Go to the Position Card Page, and click into the Alerts section. Then, click “Add Alert,” and select the Fundamentals tab (1):
Choose the specific Fundamental data you would like to track.
Here are the alert types.
- Market Cap – Tracks the total value of the outstanding shares for the position.
- Enterprise Value – Tracks the enterprise value. This monitors the market value of a whole business.
- Enterprise Value/Revenue – Tracks the Enterprise Value/Revenue ratio.
- Enterprise Value/EBITDA – Tracks the EV/EBITDA ratio. This ratio is a comparison of enterprise value and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization.
- Price/Book – Tracks the Price/Book ratio. The Price/Book ratio compares the market value of a company’s shares to its book value (Shareholder Equity).
- Price/Earnings – Tracks the Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio. The P/E ratio is a valuation of the company’s share price compared to its per share earnings.
- PEG – Tracks the PEG (Price/Earnings to Growth) ratio. The PEG ratio is a stock’s Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio divided by the growth rate of its earnings for a specified time period.