The Stock Analyzer lets you explore TradeStops proprietary indicators and stop loss strategies on individual stocks, funds, and indices.
To enhance functionality, the Stock Analyzer was updated May 20.
Once you’ve found a position, you can see quite a bit of information on it.
In the upper left, you can see the SSI and VQ status for the position.
To the right of this are position actions. You can add this position to a portfolio and even calculate a position size.
Below both of these, there are several tabs.
- Stop Loss Strategies – use TradeStops to determine stop losses for the stock’s performance in the market
- General Statistics – see information like latest close, high, low, and more
- Fundamentals – see information like Enterprise Value, EPS, P/E, and much more
- Ideas – if you’re subscribed to Ideas by TradeSmith, see if the position meets any of Dr. Smith strategies or belongs to a newsletter
- Corporate Actions – see any dividends, splits, and spin-offs
- Chart – edit the chart settings on the page