You can restore a deleted position.
If you delete a synchronized position and you still hold the position in your broker, our Restore feature should bring it back into your account.
To restore a deleted synchronized position, take the following steps:
- Click on the Portfolios tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click the downward-pointing triangle to the left of your portfolio name. Then, click synchronize.
- The following pop-up will appear:
- Click the Restore button.
IMPORTANT: Once completed, locate the restored position(s) and add the necessary alert(s) on the Positions & Alerts page.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting