Our Volatility Quotient or VQ analyzes the historical pricing of stocks. The higher the volatility quotient, the more volatile the stock.
The PVQ, or Portfolio Volatility Quotient, applies the VQ to entire portfolios.
It will show you how heavily you are invested in low, medium, high risk, and sky high risk investments.
The PVQ Analyzer can be accessed by taking the following steps:
- Click on the Research tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the PVQ Analyzer link (2) in the submenu. The following page will display:
- Select a portfolio from the drop-down (3). You can select “All” to see the risk for all of your portfolios combined.
- Then, click “Yes” to include the portfolio cash balance, or “No” if you do not (4).
- The breakdown of the risk of the portfolio will display.
- Click on a section of the pie (5) to see a breakdown of the stocks. Just click the colors.
NOTE: Low Risk has a VQ less than 15%. Medium Risk has a VQ between 15% and 30%. High Risk has a VQ from 30% to 50%. Any stock with a VQ over 50% is considered Sky High Risk.
- Asset Allocation
- PVQ Analyzer
- Stock Analyzer
- Position Size Calculator
- Pure Quant Tool
- Risk Rebalancer