We will notify you via email when we detect a new position from your broker.
If you have automatic alerting turned on, you don’t need to do anything.
If you don’t, you should sign in and add an alert.
For details on setting up automatic alerts, please review the article Alerts.
For details on how to apply alerts to new positions, please review the article Adding Alerts.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting