How to quickly import a missing portfolio
If you have imported your brokerage accounts into TradeStops, and subsequently add a new account to that same brokerage platform, you can use our “Import Missing Portfolios” feature.
To bring over just those new accounts, take the following steps:
- Click on the Portfolios tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- To the left of your portfolio name, click on the downward-pointing triangle. Then, click synchronize.
- In the screen that appears, click Import.
Your new portfolios will be pulled in & can be viewed in your Portfolios List. Click the Portfolio to view the positions and apply new alerts.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting