Templates help you set alerts with just a couple clicks.
- Click on your name in the top right-corner, and then click “Templates.”
- You will be brought to the default template page.
- Click “Add Template.” The following Add Template page will display:
- Enter a name for the new template (1).
- Click the alert type tabs on the left (2) to select the alert/s you would like in your template.
- Click the Add Alert button (3). Your selected alert will be added under “Current Alerts” at the bottom (4).
- Click the Make Default (5) box if you would like this template to be the default alert template. Do this if you want to use this template all the time.
- Click “Save” (6).
- Your new template will now be accessible when adding alerts from the Positions & Alerts screen.
NOTE: Some alert types cannot be created as a template because the parameters would differ for each position. A “Fixed Price above/below” Alert, also known as a Hard Dollar Stop, for example, would be different per position.
- Create, Edit and Delete
- How to Apply
- How to Set a Default Template
- My Templates