How do I alphabetize my Positions or Alerts by column (Symbol, Name, etc.)?
In order to alphabetically sort data in your columns, simply click on the column title/header that you wish to sort by. One click sorts ascending, and two clicks sorts descending. You can click to toggle between ascending and descending.
Can I adjust the column widths when viewing my positions and alerts?
Yes, and it is simple to do. Just hover your mouse over the line that separates the column titles until it turns into an arrow, and then click and move the mouse left or right. Sliding to the right widens the column, and sliding to the left will narrow the column.
- FAQ – Can I edit column information?
- FAQ – Can I have alerts added automatically to synchronized positions?
- FAQ – Can you enter multiple purchase lots made over time for the same position?
- FAQ – Do you support DRIPs or Option Spreads?
- FAQ – How do I adjust columns?
- FAQ – How to edit a trailing stop
- FAQ – How do I use the Chat feature in TradeStops?