FAQ – How will I know about the latest news and features?
Updates are easy
After logging into your TradeStops account, you will see a Notifications icon (megaphone) on the top right hand corner next to your name.
When there are new notices, such as the release of a new feature, you will see a red notification circle with the number of new notices to view.
To review the notices, simply, click on the envelope. Then you can click on the individual notice to read it in full detail.
NOTE: Alert notifications and other account specific notices will not be viewable in the TradeStops Notifications area. These notices will still be sent through email and text messages.
Help & Support
- FAQ – How can I get help if I have a question or issue with my TradeStops account?
- FAQ – How can I take a screenshot?
- FAQ – How do I Clear Cache/Cookies?
- FAQ – How to login?
- FAQ – How will I know about the latest news and features?
- FAQ – I’m not getting emails. What do I do?
- FAQ – My username and password aren’t working. What do I do?
- FAQ – Why can’t you answer my questions about particular investments?