Whitelisting with Gmail
- Open Gmail and click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Click the Create a New Filter button.
- In the window that pops up, type the email address you want to whitelist in the From field. To whitelist a full email address in Gmail, type the information in the format email@example.com.
- To whitelist an entire domain in Gmail, type only the domain in the From field in the format @tradesmith.com. This whitelists every email address from the example.com domain, no matter who sends it.
- If you don’t want to adjust any of the other options for a more specific filter, go ahead and click the link called Create filter with this search, which opens an option screen.
- Place a check in the box next to Never send it to Spam.
- Click Create a filter to save the changes.
These are the emails you should add to your filter.
- Whitelisting Gmail
- Whitelisting Yahoo
- Whitelisting AOL
- Whitelisting Hotmail
- Whitelisting Comcast
- Whitelisting Outlook and Others
- Whitelisting Earthlink
- Whitelisting iCloud
- Whitelisting MSN Version 9
- Whitelisting SBC Global