FAQ – How to edit a trailing stop
Changing your trailing stop percentage is easy
You can change a percentage trailing stop from the Alerts tab in TradeStops.
- Click on the Alerts tab
- Next, click the box to the left of the position you want to change
- Then, click change TS%.
- Enter the new percentage. Only use numbers. Do not include the % symbol
- Click OK
Please see more details in the article Alerts.
NOTE: The VQ and SSI Stop Loss percentages are calculated by the program and cannot be manually changed.
- FAQ – Can I edit column information?
- FAQ – Can I have alerts added automatically to synchronized positions?
- FAQ – Can you enter multiple purchase lots made over time for the same position?
- FAQ – Do you support DRIPs or Option Spreads?
- FAQ – How do I adjust columns?
- FAQ – How to edit a trailing stop?
- FAQ – How do I use the Chat feature in TradeStops?