Taking a screenshot is easy
On each page of your TradeStops account, there is a Feedback button on the bottom right corner. This tool takes a screenshot of the page you are on and opens a new request that you can submit to the TradeStops Support Team.
- Click on the Feedback button, and a window will display at the bottom right of the page.
- Enter the Title (Subject) of the new request you are submitting.
- Provide as much detail as possible as to what you are reporting. This can include the steps you were taking when the issue arose, as well as what you were trying to do.
- Your cursor will appear as cross hairs. Click and drag across the area that you want to take a screenshot of to send in with the request.
- In the upper left, you will see a Tools window. You can click on the desired tool to use as needed to highlight what you are reporting.
- Click the Send button in the Usersnap window at the bottom right of the page when finished.
Help & Support
- FAQ – How can I get help if I have a question or issue with my TradeStops account?
- FAQ – How can I take a screenshot?
- FAQ – How do I Clear Cache/Cookies?
- FAQ – How to login?
- FAQ – How will I know about the latest news and features?
- FAQ – I’m not getting emails. What do I do?
- FAQ – My username and password aren’t working. What do I do?
- FAQ – Why can’t you answer my questions about particular investments?