Editing column info is easy.
You can edit a current view to your liking. You can even create a new view.
To edit a view, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click on the Positions tab or Alerts tab, depending on the Views you wish to modify.
- On the right side of the page, click on the view to edit (pencil icon) or click “add view” to create your own from scratch.
- Click the check boxes next to the columns your would like in your view. Deselect any default columns that you would prefer not to show.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column title to move and drag and drop it to its new location (2).
- Click the Save as New (3) button to save the edits as a new custom view, or click the Save button to save the edits and update the original view. Make sure your view has a name (1).
- You can always delete a view you don’t like as well (4).
- FAQ – Can I edit column information?
- FAQ – Can I have alerts added automatically to synchronized positions?
- FAQ – Can you enter multiple purchase lots made over time for the same position?
- FAQ – Do you support DRIPs or Option Spreads?
- FAQ – How do I adjust columns?
- FAQ – How to edit a trailing stop
- FAQ – How do I use the Chat feature in TradeStops?