You can change the information that displays on the Positions & Alerts tab.
To edit a position view, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Positions tab (2).
- Select the View to edit, and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right (3).
- The Edit View section will display as follows:
- Edit the name (1), if applicable.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (2).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, Status, SSI, VQ%, or Symbol columns.
- You can reset to the Basic View (3).
- Click Save to save your changes (4).