Editing Portfolio Information is Easy
To edit portfolio information, take the following steps:
- Click the Portfolios tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow to the left of your portfolio name (2).
- Click Edit Portfolio (3).
- The following Edit Portfolio window will appear.
- You can edit the Name (1) and Notes (6) for a synced portfolio.
- For manual portfolios, you can change the Type (2), Currency (3), Cash (4), and Brokerage Commission (5) as well.
- Click the Save button (7)
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting