How To Delete Portfolios
IMPORTANT: Once a manual portfolio is deleted, it will no longer be available and cannot be restored. If a synchronized portfolio is deleted, it will not re-import with the automatic daily updates. It will need to be re-synchronized if you would like to see it again.
To delete portfolios, take the following steps:
- Click on the Portfolios tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click to place a check mark in the box(es) to the left of the portfolio name(s) (2).
- Click the Delete button (3)
- Confirm the deletion.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting