IMPORTANT: Deleting an alert will leave the position in the portfolio. To delete both the alert and position, delete the position from the Positions tab as seen in the article Editing Positions.
To delete a single alert, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page (1).
- Then, click on the Alerts tab (2).
- Click on the drop-down arrow (3) for the alert you wish to delete.
- A menu will appear giving you the option to edit or delete. Click Delete Alert.
- You will see a message notifying you that canceling the alert will not close the corresponding position, but if you would like to delete/close the whole position, to go to the Positions tab.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking OK.
Editing and Deleting
Exporting and Printing
Types of Alerts