Creating your own Watchlist with SSI Alerts
SSI Entry Signals tell you about potential entry opportunities. By setting up a manual “Watch Only” Portfolio, you can manually enter positions and track them with Entry Signals.
To set up a watch portfolio, click on the Portfolios tab in the menu bar (1), and then click on “Add Portfolio” (2).
On the Add Portfolio window, click on the “Add Manually” tab (1). Then, give your portfolio a name (2).
Select “Watch Only” under Portfolio Type (1) and then Click “Save” (2).
Once your Portfolio is saved, you will see it in the “Watch Only” section on the Portfolios page.
Click on this new portfolio title. Then, you can enter new positions.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting