How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
Synchronized portfolios import your positions directly from your broker. It is a one-way data transfer, and no one at TradeStops will ever see your broker credentials.
To set up your synced portfolio, take the following steps:
- Click Add Portfolio from the Portfolios page.
- Select the Synced option (Link to Brokerage).
- In the menu that appears, select (or search for) your broker.
- Fill out the form that appears with your broker credentials.
- The screen will then load and bring in your positions.
Once you have imported your portfolio, the following page will appear.
IMPORTANT: Many brokers do not provide your Entry Dates and/or Entry Prices. You can manually add this information later with our Bulk Edit feature.