Creating portfolios is easy.
To create manual portfolios, take the following steps:
Click the Portfolios tab in the top menu bar (1) and click the “Add Portfolio” button (2).
The following “Add Portfolio” window will display:
To create a manual portfolio, click the “Add Manually” tab (2)
- Enter a name for your manual portfolio, set it to “investment” or “watch only”, select your portfolio currency, and add a cash balance and any notes.
- To start adding positions to your newly created manual portfolio, follow the steps in the article Adding Positions.
NOTE: You can always manually upload a portfolio (3) too. For more information on managing portfolios, please click here.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting