Another method for importing your positions from your broker is a CSV upload. This is a file type, and it is a spreadsheet of data.
You can get this file from your broker or create a file of your investments yourself.
- To upload a CSV file, click the “import from file” tab
- Simply follow the prompts to import your CSV file into TradeStops.
A more detailed version of this process can be found here
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting