Sometimes we don’t acquire the “close transaction” data from your broker during our daily synchronization.
If this happens, we will send you an email notification that we have not detected a position in your broker. It will appear on the Positions & Alerts tab with a red triangle.
Because we don’t know your closing date or price, we cannot move this over to your “closed positions” page for you.
If you have sold it, we have made it possible for you to close the position manually.
- Click the down arrow in the actions column, and select “close position.”
IMPORTANT: You can only do this if there is a red triangle.
- On the pop up that opens, enter your close date and close price. It will then be moved over to your closed positions page.
IMPORTANT: If you have not sold this position, you can just disregard this message and leave it in your open positions on the Positions & Alerts page, and we will continue to track it with your active alerts. During subsequent account updates, we may detect the position again. If, however, the red flag remains on a position you still hold for an extended time period, please contact us at [email protected], and we will investigate further.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position