NOTE: Synchronized positions that are sold through your broker will automatically close in TradeStops. Manually entered positions that you sell will need to be closed manually. Once closed, you can view them on the Closed Positions page.
To view Closed Positions, take the following steps:
- First. click on Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page (1).
- Next, click to select the portfolio containing the closed positions, or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios (2).
- Then, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click to select the time period of Closed Positions you would like to view (4). The default time period shows the last 7 days.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position