Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
To print closed positions, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page (1).
- Next, click to select the portfolio containing the closed positions, or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios (2).
- Then, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click to select the time period of Closed Positions you would like to view (4). The default time period shows the last 7 days.
- Click on the printer icon (1) located at the far right of the page. A print preview will display along with your printer dialog box (this will differ depending on the web browser you are using):
- Make any print adjustments, such as changing your layout to landscape (recommended).
- Click the Print button to send the file to your printer (1).
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Exclusive investing insights, tips and resources delivered daily.