NOTE: The only closed positions that can be moved are positions that have been entered manually. Synchronized closed positions cannot be moved.
To move closed positions, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click on the drop down menu to select the correct portfolio (2) , or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios.
- Click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Then, click on the drop down menu to select the time period of closed positions to display (4).
- Click to place a check mark in the boxes in the first column (5) for the closed position you want to move.
NOTE: If you are moving more than one position at a time, all positions will be moved to the same designated portfolio.
- Click the Move button (6), and the Move position window will display as follows:
- Then, click the drop down menu to select the portfolio to move the position(s) to.
- Click the OK button.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position