Closed Position – export closed positions
To export closed positions, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page (1).
- Next, click to select the portfolio containing the closed positions , or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios (2).
- Then, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click to select the time period of Closed Positions you would like to view (4). The default time period shows the last 7 days.
- Click on the Export icon (1) on the far right of the page, and a .csv file will be created for you to open in a spreadsheet software program such as Microsoft Excel.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Exclusive investing insights, tips and resources delivered daily.