To edit a closed positions views, take the following steps:
- First, click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click on the Closed Positions tab (2).
The following page will appear.
- Edit the name (1), if applicable.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (2).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, SSI, or Symbol column.
- If you would like to save your edits as a new view, select “Save as New” (3). Otherwise, select “Save.”
- To delete a view, select “Delete View” (4). Note: if you have only one view, it cannot be deleted.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position