To edit closed positions, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab in the main menu at the top of the page (1).
- Click to select the portfolio containing the closed positions, or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios (2).
- Next, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click on the symbol (4) you would like to edit, and the following page will display:
- Click the “Edit” button on the top left side of the page (1). The editable fields will display as follows:
- Edit the necessary information.
- Click the Save button on the bottom right to save your changes.
NOTE: The synchronized shares cannot be edited, as this field is populated from your brokerage account.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position