IMPORTANT: Once a closed position is deleted, it will no longer be available to view on the Closed Positions page and cannot be retrieved.
To delete multiple closed positions, take the following steps:
- Click on Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the drop down menu to select the correct portfolio (2), or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios.
- Next, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click on the drop down menu to select the time period of closed positions to display (4).
- Then, click to place a check mark in the boxes in the first column (5) of the closed positions to be deleted.
- Click the Delete button (6).
- Confirm the deletion.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position