To create a custom closed position view, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Closed Positions tab (2).
- Click on the Add View button (1) located on the right side of the page. On smaller screens this will appear as a + button. The following Add View section will display:
- Enter a name (1) for the new custom view.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- If you make changes that you would like to undo, you can click “Reset to Basic View” (2) to go back to the default columns.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (3).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, SSI, or Symbol column.
- Click the Save button (4).
- Once saved, newly created custom views can be selected by clicking on the view on the Closed Positions tab of the Positions & Alerts page as shown below
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position