You can back-populate your Closed positions page with a position you have already closed if you’d like to keep a record of it in your TradeStops account.
To do this, use the “Advanced Mode” to add your position. Let’s briefly revisit those steps:
To manually add positions in Advanced Mode, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Positions tab (2).
- Click the Add Position button (3), and the following Add Position window (Simple Mode) will display as follows:
- Click the link at the top of the simple mode window (1) to switch to Advanced Mode, and the Add Position page will display.
- Select the Portfolio you would like to save your closed position in.
- Add your position details in the fields provided for symbol, entry date, entry price, shares, and commission.
- For the “Status” field, select “Closed” (1).
- You will be prompted to enter the close date, close price, and exit commission.
- Click “Save” (2).
Your closed position will be entered on the closed positions page.
- Closed Position – Add an already Closed Position
- Closed Position – add expired option
- Closed Position – custom closed views
- Closed Position – Delete multiple closed positions
- Closed Position – Delete single closed position
- Closed Position – Edit Closed Positions
- Closed Position – edit custom closed views
- Closed Position – How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- Closed Position – how to move them
- Closed Position – How to View Them
- Closed Position – export closed positions
- Closed Position – How To Print Closed Positions
- Closed Positions – How to Close
- Closed Positions – Overview
- Closing Synchronized Positions Manually
- How to Close a Partially Sold Position
- How to Close a Sold Position