Calculations – Fundamentals
- Enterprise Value – The sum of claims of all claimants. Includes creditors (secured and unsecured) and equity holders.
- EPS – Earnings per share. It is calculated as follows: (Net Income – Dividends on Preferred Stock)/Average Outstanding Shares.
- EV/EBITDA – A comparison of enterprise value and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization.
- EV/Revenue – A comparison of enterprise value and revenue.
- Market Cap – The total value of the shares outstanding.
- Net Income – The total earnings of the company. Calculated by taking revenues and adjusting for the cost of doing business, depreciation, interest, taxes, and other expenses.
- P/B – Ratio that compares the stock’s market value to its book value. Calculated as Current Closing Price/Latest Quarter’s Book Value Per Share.
- P/E – Ratio that compares the stock’s current share price to its per-share earnings. Calculated as Market Value per Share/Earnings per Share (EPS).
- PEG – A ratio used to determine a stock’s value with earnings growth over the past twelve months (TTM). Calculated as Price/Earnings (TTM) / Earnings per Share Growth (TTM).
- Revenue – The amount of money that a company actually receives during a specific period. Includes discounts and deductions for returned merchandise.
- Shares Outstanding – Number of stocks currently held by all its shareholders including share blocks held by institutional investors and restricted shares owned by the company’s officers and insiders.
- Total Assets – The sum of all cash, investments, furniture, fixtures, equipment, receivables, intangibles, and any other items of value owned by the company.
- Calculations – Alert Details
- Calculations – Fundamentals
- Calculations – Gains
- Calculations – Position Views
- Calculations – Stock Summary