Calculations – Alert Details
- % Off High – The percentage amount that the latest close is below the highest close achieved by the symbol since the entry date. This can be impacted by dividends.
- Alert Description – A description of the alert type that has been added to the position and its associated parameters.
- Alert State – A brief description of the current state of the position.
- Days Triggered – The number of consecutive days the alert has been triggered.
- First Time Triggered – The date the alert was first triggered.
- Stop Type (Trailing Stops Only) – The type of trailing stop alert added to the position.
- Trailing Stop % – The trailing stop percent for your position.
- Trigger Price – The price at which your alert will trigger.
- Calculations – Alert Details
- Calculations – Fundamentals
- Calculations – Gains
- Calculations – Position Views
- Calculations – Stock Summary