Following the investments of high-profile billionaires just got a lot easier. TradeStops lets you choose among some of the world’s greatest trading gurus.
IMPORTANT: These portfolios are not recommendations by TradeStops. This information is gathered by TradeStops from publicly-available documents and accumulated and updated quarterly.
TradeStops Lifetime and Platinum members can access the Billionaire’s Club.
Click Newsletters, and then click Billionaire’s Club.
Currently we are tracking over 20 different Billionaires.
Click on the billionaire you’re interested in. It will display the positions in that portfolio.
- Ticker: Symbol
- Name: Company Name
- Group: Defines whether the shares are new, increased, decreased, or sold out
- Ref Date: The date holdings were first reported to the SEC
NOTE: SEC filings do not contain the exact date of purchase. We estimate this date to the first date in the reported quarter or first date of trading for that stock.
- Ref Price: The estimated purchase price
NOTE: SEC filings do not contain the purchase price. We estimate this price to the close price on the estimated purchase date.
- Latest Close: Symbols latest close
- L/S: If the position is either Long or Short
- Advice: Details of the changes reported to SEC and which quarter it was reported in.
- We also include the VQ, SSI stop price, and SSI status.
Research a Position
You should have noticed that the ticker symbols are blue. If you click the ticker, it will open the Stock Analyzer for that ticker.
You can add a position recommended to any manual portfolio you have setup in TradeStops. However we do not support all recommended positions; please take note to the color of the “Add” Icon.
If the add icon is grey, we cannot support this position in TradeStops at this time. If it the add sign is black, you are good to go.
Premium users are able to add all the supported positions into a TradeStops Watch Portfolio.
After selecting “Add as Watch Portfolio” you should see a “Success” pop-up appear.