How To Have Alerts Automatically Added To Synchronized Positions
To activate the automatic alerts feature, take the following steps:
- Click on the down arrow next to your name at the top right corner of the screen
- Select “Settings” (1)
Then, click Alerts in the menu on the left.
- You can have specific alerts set up when you sync a new position by turning (1) to Yes. Then, use the drop-down to select your alert type.
- You can add option alerts like you would for positions (2).
- Consecutive alerts (3) tell you for how many days in a row you will be alerted about a triggered alert.
- Removing triggered alerts (4) will remove an alert from your position once it has hit its alert conditions
- Additional Alerts (5) do not get taken off your alert limit. These are free alerts we offer you.
- Ex-dividend notices tell you when you will receive a dividend for your position
- VQ Changes give you a report of changes in VQ for your positions. This is delivered weekly, usually on Saturday/Sunday.
- New High Profits tell you when you position hits a new market high
- You can also adjust your positions for Dividends and Spinoffs (6).
- Remember to Save (7) your changes.
- Settings – Contact
- Settings – General
- Settings – Notification
- Settings – Site
- Settings – Subscription
- Settings – Tags