To apply a template to a position, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Positions tab (2).
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (3). It should have a blue line under it.
- Click the Add Position button (4), and the following Add Position window (Simple Mode) will display:
- Enter the details for your position – symbol, entry date & price and number of shares.
- All of your saved templates will be accessible in the Templates tab (1).
- Click the template you would like to apply (2). All alerts that are saved in the Template will be applied to the position at the same time.
- Create, Edit and Delete
- How to Apply
- How to Set a Default Template
- My Templates