How To Create Custom Alerts Views
NOTE: The TradeStops package is set up with a Basic/Default View.
To create a custom alert view, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Alerts tab (2), and locate your Alerts Views section on the right.
Click on the Add View button (1) located on the right side of the page above the listed positions. On smaller screens this will appear as a + button. The following “Add View” section will display:
- Enter a name (1) for the new custom view.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- If you make changes that you would like to undo, you can click “Reset to Basic View” (2) to go back to the default columns.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (3).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, Status, SSI, VQ%, or Symbol columns.
- Click the Save button (4).
Once saved, newly created custom views can be selected by clicking on the view on the right side of your screen
If you have more than 3 views saved, additional views can be found under the drop down arrow
Editing and Deleting
Exporting and Printing
Types of Alerts