A portfolio is like an account at your broker. Your positions are in portfolios.
TradeStops offers two types of portfolios:
- Investment. They contain positions you own.
- Watch Only. They contain positions you don’t own. These are the ones that interest you.
You can manage Investment Portfolios in many ways.
- Synchronized – We automatically download your positions and periodically update changes to your portfolio(s)
- Manually – Input and track investments in TradeStops
- Importing – Import your portfolio via a CSV file
By default, we allow you to create up to 20 portfolios. If you need more portfolios, please Contact our customer success team.
We will go over how to create portfolios here.
- What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
- Adding Portfolios
- Broker Synchronization
- How do we synchronize your portfolio?
- How to Add Missing Data & Alerts
- How to Create Portfolios – Synchronized
- Importing Missing Portfolios
- Known Broker Issues
- New Synchronized Positions
- Position was not detected at brokerage
- Restoring Deleted Synchronized Positions
- Synced Portfolio Troubleshooting
- Synchronization – MFA
- Synchronizing with Online Brokers
- Updating Broker Credentials
- Editing and Deleting