What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
A portfolio is like an account at your broker. Your positions are in portfolios.
TradeStops offers two types of portfolios:
- Investment. They contain positions you own.
- Watch Only. They contain positions you don’t own. These are the ones that interest you.
You can manage Investment Portfolios in many ways.
- Synchronized – We automatically download your positions and periodically update changes to your portfolio(s)
- Manually – Input and track investments in TradeStops
- Importing – Import your portfolio via a CSV file
By default, we allow you to create up to 20 portfolios. If you need more portfolios, please Contact our customer success team.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Exclusive investing insights, tips and resources delivered daily.
TradeSmith is a financial publisher that does not offer any personal financial advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment for any specific individual or group of individuals. This TradeStops Blog is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, and nothing on the TradeStops Blog should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security. Trading in such securities can result in immediate and substantial losses of the capital invested. Please refer to the terms and conditions.