What is a Portfolio in TradeStops?
A portfolio is like an account at your broker. Your positions are in portfolios.
TradeStops offers two types of portfolios:
- Investment. They contain positions you own.
- Watch Only. They contain positions you don’t own. These are the ones that interest you.
You can manage Investment Portfolios in many ways.
- Synchronized – We automatically download your positions and periodically update changes to your portfolio(s)
- Manually – Input and track investments in TradeStops
- Importing – Import your portfolio via a CSV file
By default, we allow you to create up to 20 portfolios. If you need more portfolios, please Contact our customer success team.