Accessing All Alert Types
As a TradeStops subscriber, there are many alert types to choose from. If you want to add multiple alerts, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click to select the portfolio (2) containing the position that needs an alert, or select “All” to see all positions in all portfolios.
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (3). It will have a blue line under it.
- Click on the symbol (4) that you want to add an alert to.
- Select the “Alerts” tab.
- Click the Add Alert button (1) in the Current Alerts section at the bottom of the page, and the following Available Alerts window will display:
- Choose from the tabs at the left to select an alert type (1). For details on all alert types, please view the TradeStops Alerts section.
- Review and enter the alert criteria (2).
- Click the Add Alert button (3) to the right of the alert type.
- Once you have added your alert you will notice it is now listed in the assigned alert section (1).
NOTE: You may add more than one alert per position. After you select “Add Alert” simply select the next alert you would like to assign.
- When you are done adding all your alerts, select the Close button (2)
Editing and Deleting
Exporting and Printing
Types of Alerts