To add alerts to your options take the following steps:
NOTE: Options alerts are only available for TradeStops Plus, Premium, and Lifetime subscribers
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1).
- Select the portfolio (2) containing the option that needs an alert, or select “All” to see all positions in all portfolios.
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (3). It will have a blue line under the word “Positions.”
- Click your option ticker (4).
- Click the “Alerts” tab
- Finally, click the Add Alert button (1).
The “Available Alerts” window will display:
Option specific alerts are in the lower three sections. Other alerts could always be added. You could set a Trailing Stop, and it will track the option (premium) price.
You can click on the following links to see more about the option alert types:
Editing and Deleting
Exporting and Printing
Types of Alerts