If you don’t want to add an alert from the Position Card Page, you can do this on the Alerts tab.
Just follow these steps:
- First, click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Select the portfolio containing the position that needs an alert (2), or select “All” to see all positions in all portfolios.
- Ensure you are on the Alerts Tab (3). It will have a dark blue line under it.
- Click the Add Alert button (4) that displays at the top of the screen, and an Add Alert window will display.
- Finally, follow the prompts to add your alert.
Editing and Deleting
Exporting and Printing
Types of Alerts