A little while ago, we sent you an article explaining our exciting chat feature. Many of you have taken advantage of this and have been chatting with our agents.
Let’s say it’s after hours, though, or that you don’t want to use the chat feature. You would rather send us an email to explain the problem. Well, you can do that right from inside the program too!
It’s called Usersnap, and you’ll find it by clicking Feedback.
Usersnap: Fun and Handy
To start using the Usersnap email, just click the Feedback button. You will find it in the bottom right corner of your TradeStops program.
This will display the Usersnap dialog box where you can write an email and include a screenshot.
- A crosshair will appear in place of your mouse pointer after clicking Feedback.
- Click, hold, and drag across the area that you want to take a picture of.
- After you take the picture, you can mark it up with the Highlight tool.
4. Simply click send, and the information will be sent to a customer service agent.
There are a few things to keep in mind.
- Our agents are not financial advisors. They cannot give you financial advice.
They can explain aspects of the program, though.
- Cancellations and upgrades cannot be processed through email for security purposes.
Please give us a call at 866-385-2076 instead.
- We may not answer your email immediately.
Our agents will do their best to answer your email within 48 hours.
If you want an immediate answer, please call us or chat with us.
Usersnap is here for you
Try using Usersnap today. See how you like it and how easy it is to send us a screenshot of the problem you are encountering or the question you have. We think you’ll like it.
Until next time,
TradeStops Customer Success Team